We are Creality 3D official direct global store
Creality 3D is an industry leading 3D printing company that specializes in consumer grade affordable 3D printing technology.
Different with other distributors, we have more than 20 engineers provide professional support and Original accessories for after sale.
When attempting some larger prints, even a 3-second power outage could spell disaster for a model already 10 hours or more into a longer print. The Ender 3 comes with a state of the art control board which, in the event of an unexpected power outage or surge, will remember the last recorded position of the extruder. Once power is restored, the control board will automatically restart where the print left off before the loss of power. You can sleep easy while your Ender 3 works hard.
POM V-Slot Wheels
Creality changed the consumer-grade 3D printer market with the introduction of the much improved POM V-slot wheel design. Previously, printers used smooth metal rods and linear bearings which, during use, were much louder due to the metal on metal sliding. Our POM wheels are made of engineering thermoplastic which is rated as great for use in precision parts requiring high stiffness, low friction, and excellent dimensional stability. These wheels nearly silently guide the moving parts along the aluminum extrusion frame.
Safety Paired With Performance
The Ender 3's power supply is a high quality and safety oriented component that was hand selected for its reliability. This power supply has two safety fuses built into the unit. These internal and external fuses serve to protect all of the valuable electronics and components from any potential catastrophic power surge or electrical discharge while the machine is plugged into the outlet. The Ender 3 power supply can heat the hotbed to over 90* C in just 5 minutes or less, with a full operating range of up to 115* C which opens the door to many types of experimental or exotic filaments that may require higher temperatures for printing.
The FDM Process
Popular free to download slicing software such as Cura will divide or "slice" the 3D model into thin horizontal layers. A large multitude of previously designed 3D models are readily available on various internet websites for free. The software then creates a code that your printer can read and understand. Basically a set of instructions for the hardware in the printer. Save this "Gcode" file to a microSD card like a normal file. Many profiles are already available for use with the Ender 3 through Cura.
Level the Print Bed
Upload the file to your printer via the microSD card. Ensure that the building surface or "hotbed" is level with the nozzle or "hotend" and start the print. The Ender 3 will automatically read the code in the file you selected and start extruding molten plastic filament onto the printing surface.
Watch the Magic Happen
Watch as the printer automatically prints the layers on top of each other, one after another with incredible accuracy. The margin of error in the Ender 3 is a minuscule .1 mm in both the X and Y axis, meaning that any errors in the printing process will be almost undetectable to the naked eye.
Remove the Finished Model
Once the printer has finished following the instructions of the Gcode uploaded earlier, it will cease operation and your finished model will be ready to remove from the build surface. Remove the model from the hotbed and use as desired. This process is so simple, even children can be taught and understand the process and technology. Great for introducing kids to "Fun"ctional technology and processes.
Fully Open Source
For Everyone by Everyone
The Ender 3 is the first fully open source printer to come out of China. Creality 3D is working with its wonderful community of users and contributors to improve this open sourced Ender 3 every day. The result is a design culminating from some of the best and brightest minds in the 3D printing world. All files and relevant source code are available on our Creality 3D GitHub page. Some Benefits of Open Source Projects Include:
- Security- Anyone can freely check source code to verify authenticity.
- Quality- Anyone can enhance source code and reshare improvements for everyone to adopt.
- Freedom, Flexibility, and Customizability- Once purchased, the source code is only the consumers. They control how, and where to use the product as they desire free of manufacturer control.
- Interoperability- There is a large market of open sourced software and hardware in the 3D printing world that can all be used together with the Ender 3 like plug and play features.
- Support- Thousands of other users and developers all share the same software, meaning resources such as tutorials, guides and DIY projects based on the Ender 3 can be shared with all users.
What is Open Source?
The "Open Source" model is a decentralized software and hardware development model that encourages open collaboration. An open source project promotes universal access via an open-source or free license to a product's design or blueprint, and universal redistribution of that design or blueprint. Open-source code is meant to be a collaborative effort where programmers and users improve upon the source code and share the changes within the community resulting in an improved experience for all.
- FULLY OPEN SOURCE: Creality 3D is working with its wonderful community of users and contributors to improve this open sourced product every day. A design culminating from some of the best and brightest minds in the 3D printing world.
- NEXT GENERATION TECHNOLOGY: Our upgraded control board offers state of the art, "Resume Print" technology. Should your printer suffer unexpected power outages, it will resume from the last recorded extruder position. Goodbye failed prints! The advanced MK-8 extruder's genius design greatly reduces the risk of clogging and uneven extrusion. High precision ball bearing wheels made from Delrin/POM engineering thermoplastic deliver high stiffness, low friction, and excellent dimensional stability.
- HIGH-POWERED, SAFE POWER SUPPLY: The Ender 3 comes with a high-quality power supply, with 2 separate fuses to protect your printer from unexpected power surges, that can heat the build surface to 90*C in just 5 minutes!
- PARTIALLY-ASSEMBLED KIT: The lower base and all wiring completed in our factory. This kit style 3D printer comes with all tools included and is an excellent project for middle school and high school-aged students. The perfect gift to spark a lifelong love for science and engineering, and provide a deeper understanding of machinery and robotics!
CREALITY 3D OFFICIAL STORE: We are the ONLY official Creality 3D Direct Global store! Because all of our products are shipped to the consumer directly from the manufacturer, we provide a 1-year limited warranty and lifetime technical assistance. Professional customer service has always been a cornerstone of our company philosophy.